Check out highlights from this amazing conference!
Join us for the first global conference on followership
For academics, practitioners, teachers, trainers, employers, students, and HR/OD professionals
- Exchange knowledge, issues, and challenges about a comprehensive perspective on followership, leadership and interpersonal collaboration
- Develop new knowledge about theory and practice on important topics such as how we might promote creative and critical ideas around followership that supports systems thinking and best practices in the global context
- Share practical takeaways – fresh ideas, best practices and field tested supports that can be applied immediately for trainers, organizational development professionals, teachers, and others
- Learn from thought-leaders and educators in followership including Ira Chaleff, Marc & Samantha Hurwitz, Augustine Agho, Tim Hurson & more
- Train with the top experts in the world: This conference will provide a unique experience for students, professionals new to followership, teachers, and researchers to learn new skills. There will be sessions on the latest research, sharing of best practices, business cases, and many opportunities to connect with others interested in followership
- Followership is an integrative discipline: the conference includes sessions on leadership, collaboration, and partnerships.
Conrad School of Entrepreneurship & Business, University of Waterloo, Waterloo, Canada
Interesting articles on followership for further information!