Save the date – Global Followership Conference:
March 24-26, 2023
Check out highlights from the 2019 conference!
Join us for the second global conference on followership
For academics, practitioners, teachers, trainers, students, and HR, OD, and L&D professionals
- Exchange knowledge, issues, and challenges about a comprehensive perspective on followership, leadership and interpersonal collaboration
- Develop new knowledge about theory, research, and practice on topics that promote creative and critical ideas to global issues
- Share practical takeaways – fresh ideas, effective strategies, and field-tested approaches that can be applied to develop the leadership-followership dynamic
- Train with the best followership trainers in the world. This conference will provide a unique experience for students, trainers, teachers, leaders, L&D professionals, and researchers to learn new skills.
- Followership is an integrative discipline: the conference includes sessions on leadership, followership, collaboration, teamwork, inclusion and belonging, organizational culture, and more.
Christopher Newport University
Newport News, Virginia, USA
We have reserved a hotel block at the Newport News Marriott at City Center at a reduced group rate of $98/night. For questions about accommodations, please call the reservation department at 866-329-1758 and ask for the CNU Global Conference group block. These rooms will be available through February 26th, 2023 or until sold out.
Interesting articles on followership for further information!