THE PROGRAM INCLUDES SESSIONS ON:
- Research. High quality research and theoretical papers on followership, leadership, and collaborations.
- Practice-based talks & workshops. Interactive demonstrations and experiential sessions rooted in topics including programmatic development, new skill development, coaching, competency creation, and other topics.
- Poster session. That include any topic dealing with followership or collaboration.
- Training techniques for the classroom or boardroom. Training tips for instructors of followership and leadership.
- Individual training. A 1-day training program for students and others new to followership who are interested in developing followership skills and a foundational understanding.
- Certification training offered pre- and post-conference. For consultants and in-house trainers looking to include followership in their leadership training programs.
Day 1 - Friday, July 26, 2019
Day 2 - Saturday, July 27, 2019
Day 3 - Sunday, July 28, 2019
Ginny Santos is a political activist turned into a collaborative process geek, turned into Chief Engagement Orchestrator. She designs and facilitates in-person and virtual meetings of 8 to 800 participants, where people, technology and Creative Problem Solving come together to make collaboration easy, effective and empowering.
SAMANTHA & MARC HURWITZ | Co-authors & Partners Sam and Marc wrote Leadership is Half the Story: A Fresh Look at Followership, Leadership, and Partnerships (U. Toronto Press). In it, they present an integrated model of leadership with followership, along with how that creates more generative partnerships. It’s what they have been teaching, consulting, speaking about, creating online courses, and living for the past 14 years. Visit Flip University for more information.